The Clinical Masters™ Network is a select group of dental professionals from all over the world who are distinguished for their skills and expertise. You too can join this network by successfully completing one of our Clinical Masters™ Programs or by submitting cases to demonstrate your experience and expertise.
- 1983-1988 Studies of Dentistry at the Charité, University Medicine Berlin
- 1988 Doctorate in Medicine, Dr.med.
- 1988 Specialist training in Maxillofacial Surgery in Cottbus (Brandenburg)
- 1994 Doctorate in Dentistry, Dr med.dent.
- 1994 Senior Physician at the Clinic and Polyclinic for maxillofacial Surgery at the ‚Freie Universität‘ Berlin, Department for dental surgery and radiology
- 2001 Habilitation in Maxillofacial Surgery
- since 2000 Privat Practice as Oral Surgeon with focus on implantology
- 2005-2011 Research for DFG
„Analysis of the influence of fast resorbing bioactive bone regeneration materials on osteoblast differentiation in vivo“
- Seit 2013 Research for DFG
„Usage of vascularized scaffold based on fast resorbing calciumphosphate bone regeneration materials for sdegmental defects in maxillofacial surgery and dental implantology by tissue engineering“
Additional funded research projects:
Bioactive bone cements, development of histovolumetric analysing methods – synchrotrontomographie