The Clinical Masters™ Network is a select group of dental professionals from all over the world who are distinguished for their skills and expertise. You too can join this network by successfully completing one of our Clinical Masters™ Programs or by submitting cases to demonstrate your experience and expertise.
- 1994 – 2000: Study of Human Medicine (University of Greifswald, FU Berlin and Charité Berlin)
- 2003 – 2006: Study of Dentistry (Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Charité Berlin)
- 2001 – 2012: Physician in practical training, research associate and specialist physician for CMF surgery at Charité, Berlin
- 2012 – 2013: Specialist physician for CMF surgery in private practice, Berlin
- Since 2012: Guest professorship at the Shahid Beheshti University in Tehran, Iran
- Since 2014: Senior physician in the department for reconstructive and microsurgical operations in a clinic for CMF surgery and aesthetic and plastic operations, Eberswalde
- Since 2014: Settled in private group practice for CMF surgery (MKG, Westend), Berlin